Purchase Tickets For Film Screening
Visit the Film Freeway Atlanta Film Feedback Showcase page.
Atlanta Film Feedback Showcase proudly accepts entries via FilmFreeway, the world's #1 submission platform. FilmFreeway offers free HD screeners, unlimited video storage, filmmaker profiles, and more.
Submit your Short Film for a chance to have it screened at The Atlanta Film Feedback Showcase (AFFS) in Atlanta, GA. AFFS takes place at the Windmill Arts Center in downtown East Point on the 1st Monday of every month.
Five films are selected each month to be screened at The Atlanta Film Feedback Showcase. Each film selected will be viewed in its entirety by the audience. Directly following each screening, audience members will have an opportunity to comment on the film’s content and composition. A short film, including active responses and the film (in part or in its entirety) will be posted online.
- We are an audience response festival, offering real-time input from audience members to filmmakers, cast, and crew.
- Not only will the audience have an opportunity to comment at the event, but they will also be able live-post on Instagram and Facebook using hashtags specifically catered to your film.
- We will post audience feedback on our YouTube channel for you to view at any time.
The RULES are simple:
1. Make a film. Length of films screened is from 10 seconds to 30 minutes!
2. Send in your film link and press kit to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: No press kit, no problem. Just email the:
A. Title of the Film
D. Country of Origin
E. Director’s Name (and BIO if you can)
F. 1-3 Line Synopsis of the Film
3. Email your movie trailer (if available) for marketing purposes.
4. Submission Fees: $25
5. Privacy and Ownership
You maintain full ownership of all your submitted materials. However, you grant the use of all provided materials to be used in any future viewings. Your name and other given details are used to give credit to your work.
6. You must be the original creator and/or official representative of the work submitted.
7. The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless The Atlanta Film Feedback Showcase from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney fees and costs of court) which may incur by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
8. AFFS reserves the right to cancel any announced screening at any time.